This is it.
My first blog post.
I have to admit, I’m pretty excited. My best friend has had a blog for awhile now and it’s really cool but I wasn’t brave enough to start my own.
But here I am.
Have you ever had that feeling when it’s like you have shaken a fizzy drink and when you open it, it goes everywhere? Well I feel like that right now. I have so much to tell you guys, that I don’t know where to start. Should I slowly open the cap and hope it only spills over the sides, or open it fast and watch it go everywhere?
I used to keep a diary that I would write everything in. But on every special occasion I would be given another diary so I would ditch the first and use the other one. And I only wrote in it when I wasn’t busy, which wasn’t often. Which in a blog, I don’t have to update forever, and I don’t have to spill all my feelings out. I can have it as anonymous as I want. Which is what I’m planning to do. I might talk about really deep stuff, but you’re not going to know who the people are, which is fun, because for the people that know me, you will be itching to find out who they are.
Thats why I started this blog – so that I have somewhere I can say exactly what I want, when I want and how I want – to someone. Someone that doesn’t necessarily know me. It means I don’t have to worry about whether what I say doesn’t sound cool, and I don’t have to worry that I will lose my friends over it.
Because I won’t.
They back me up with this and I’m grateful for that.
So anyway, to get this blog started, I thought I would give you 6 Facts About Me.
So here goes nothing.
1. I’m a sucker for a good Wattpad book. Wattpad is my Bae. As much as I love reading paper copy books, I find a thrill in reading books by other people. And there are so many books on there that have had me addicted. Plus, I love writing books as well (even though they are either all drafted or hardly posted on).
2. I’m the anti-social social butterfly. I know. It makes no sense. But it’s true. I’m a massive introvert but I do my best to hide it. I try my best to socialise but sometimes I just want to be rugged up in my bed, scrolling through a goals Instagram page. And if I get bored trying to be social, I become the anti-social social butterfly. I’m there, with my friends or other people, attempting to be social, but in reality I’m doing anything on my phone that means I don’t have to listen to you. No hard feelings.
3. I love basketball.I play it everyday, every week. I’m in Division 1, and am in the NITP squad, plus I play in the state carnival every year. I will do anything to play the game. And even better, our team made Nationals yay! Can’t wait. But seriously, basketball is life. I do like all the other sports, but basketball is by far my favourite.
4. 3 words. Pretty. Little. Liars. I love this show so much. My best friend showed it to me at sleepover and I have been obsessed ever since. I won’t say any spoilers, just so long as you don’t. I’m only up to season 4 and have had too many people ruin parts for me so far. But seriously, if you need to find something to do to kill time, watch PLL. There’s nothing like late night streams on the Internet.
5. I love makeup. I’m quite young and have had stuff said about me being a <insert bad word> but I don’t care. I love how it can make you look so different and how it highlights your features. I’m not that great at it but I love watching tutorials, or looking at pictures. It all just looks so goals!
6. I’m a brainiac. I love school and I love all of my subjects. I don’t get how you could hate maths. Ok maybe I could, but there are so many fun things about it. I love mysteries and working things out and if that means working out why y can’t get over its x then I’m all in.
So there are 6 things I thought you might want to know. Got something else on your mind that you want to ask? Just go in the comments and I will answer!
I hope you liked my first blog post. Remember to go follow @thatdopewebsite on Instagram, and also check out my best friends blog ( tahdreamer.wordpress.com ). Hope you have a cool day/night, and don’t forget to keep an eye out for my next post.
This is it.